steamboat-ed with a group of saiai no tomodachi-s
and it was all fun and enjoyable. I hoped many enjoyed
the outing today, as I was the one who wanted steamboat.
haha. what is CNY like without steamboat right?
and we had it a little earlier as everyone's schedule
would probably clash after CNY. and and. what is the point
of eating steamboat after CNY right? it'll be just like another
normal dinner outing. ;x.
anyway, no photos nor anything today because I am
very very (X infinity) lazy and tired to upload them today.
will I upload them in future? well, it depends on my mood.
hehe. when I'm feeling ultimately bored, prolly I would consider
uploading them. haha! which I can bet with you, you might never
even live to see those pictures. =p. okay, crapping again as my
brain is so tired that it ain't working. oh and some idio* was busy
blowing the steam into my direction that my shirt and face smelt
like steamboat after that lah. lol. hng. that person better rmb &
watch out lor. lol, okay, gotta end here now. school tomorrow,
some concert about CNY or something. JA. :D.
♥ 10:10 PM